- ال وایر با کیفیت عالی
- مخصوص نورپردازی خودرو
- در ۱۰ رنگ متنوع ۲ متری
- مناسب خودروهای داخلی و خارجی
- دارای ترانس مبدل برق ۱۲ ولت
- زیبایی بی نظیر خودرو در شب
- لبه ۳ میلیمتری برای نصب آسان
- انعطاف پذیری بالا
قابل توجه خریداران محترم : نصب ال وایر در محل فروشگاه انجام می پذیرد.
EL Wire, also known as Electroluminescent wire, is a stiff wire core coated with phosphor and then covered with a protective PVC sheath. When an AC signal is applied to it, it glows an aqua (blue green) color. Sometimes its covered with a colored plastic shell to make it appear another color. It looks a little like thin neon. Very bendable, it keeps its shape and you can curl it around your finger. Its an easy way to add some glow to a project, not as bright as LEDs but uses a lot less power!
- EL is ‘cold’ – the wires generate no heat!
- EL wire requires a driver/inverter that can provide 400-2000 Hz, 60-120VAC (that’s RMS not peak-to-peak!)
- Higher frequency/voltage results in a brighter wire
- Running the wire brighter will lead to a reduced lifetime (how many hours it takes until its half-brightness)
- Our high-brightness/long-life EL wire can be driven at 100V/2000Hz for 3000 hours before it is half the original brightness
- EL wire is capacitive, and cannot be PWM’ed or easily dimmed (unless you can adjust the voltage/frequency of the inverter)
- The more wire you connect to an inverter, the more ‘loaded’ it is and the dimmer it will be
- Our AA pocket driver can drive about 2.5 meters before it starts dimming significantly. 2 meters is a good amount, 3 is OK but wont be as bright.
- If you ‘split’ and connect more than one piece of EL to an inverter, count the total length of all the pieces
- The AA inverter works best with fresh batteries, but you can use rechargables – it’ll just be dimmer because the input voltage is lower.
- The capacitance ‘load’ of the EL is required to stabilize the inverter so never run the inverter without at least 1 foot of EL attached!خرید